Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Incredible Weekends!

This past weekend I went with my 'girls' from youth group. We went up to a cottage (thank you) and had so much fun! We got their Friday night and had a session, snack and then bed. Saturday I did my walk in the morning (on the hill from 'down under') and then came home and had breakfast. Once all the girls were up we walked to MBC and back. Had lunch and did a big nap time for everyone. We had one more walk, down the crazy hill, took a TONE of photos and then back up again. After supper Claudia and I did our session during Earth Hour. We had a Q&A period then off to bed (at least for me). Sunday morning was more of packing and getting ready to head out. We got home around 4pm or so. It was an incredible weekend. I learned so much more about the girls in our youth group and how much they love each other. It was so cool.

Here are some photos of everyone who went. The photos were not all taken by me (actually Maddy had my camera for a good chunk of the weekend so alot were done by here) I just edited them when I got home. I encourage you to pray for these girls. There is so much against Christian Teens and they could use all the prayers we can spare :)

Enjoy:



Photobucket
Rachel D

Photobucket
Mandy - incredible photo taker (the one above of Rachel is one of Mandy's photos)

Photobucket
Skyler(t)

Photobucket
Tanya - our faithful helper with everything from dishes to cleaning! We love you Tanya!

Photobucket
Taz (Tanya's Daughter)

Photobucket
Rachel B

Photobucket
Cecilia

Photobucket
Maddy - the one who had my camera :)

Photobucket
Katrina

Photobucket
Adrianna

Photobucket
Sue - leader for the Grade 11 and 12s

Photobucket
Jaime - our driver of luggage! Without her we would have nothing to wear all weekend, and no keys to get into the cottage! Thanks hunny!

Photobucket
Anna

Photobucket
Tyler - leader for the Grade 9's and 10's

Photobucket
Karin - another driver and one who helped clean and cook! Thanks again!

Photobucket
Claudia - leader for the Grade 7's and 8's

Photobucket
Trisha - our floater leader. She goes where is needed and we love her for that.

Photobucket
Our whole group - Missing is Karin and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment