Friday, March 12, 2010

Early Morning Catching up

This morning I'm doing some catching up. I figured I'd do a bit of photo catch up on here :) And maybe even post one of our new recipies! SOOO yummy!

We are heading out to Nana and Papa's house this weekend for my Grandfathers birthday! We are going to be there tonight and then tomorow we will be having the party. For the party my sister and her husband and girls will be coming up for the party and to stay overnight! We are very excited for it. We get to take one of my nieces home for the week! Amber will be coming to chill with us for the week.


ok anyway here's my random photos, to catch up:

Photobucket
Q wearing his brothers Gold!


Playing outside before the CN Tower:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My favourite Shadow photo (Q and I were walking to school)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Q with puppy Jack and his mommy. This is one of the last time they get to see eachother because it's Dylans last day today at school then they move.

Photobucket

Photobucket


K-in-the-box
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment