Thursday, March 4, 2010

Muffins and Cupcakes Oh my!!

On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week we made muffins and cupcakes. Quinton and I did it all while Kyler was at school. We made some cute muffins. Quinton got to play around and do as much or as little as he wanted. Check out my new baker:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We waited until Wednesday to do our decorations. Quinton and I went and hit up Bulk Barn and for just under $3.00 we got everything we needed. Lego peices and sprinkles! I would ice the cupcakes and roll them in a bowl with the sprinkles and then Quinton would 'catch up' and put the lego peices on each of them. It wasn't until after he had done most of them that he tried one and relized they were candy! They are now his new favourite thing! We had so much fun decorating. Then I tired my hand at random photos. Most of the cupcake ones were taken with my 50 lens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment