Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Skating Day!

Today I bribed my kids, I know bad bad mommy but hey! A girls got to do what a girls got to do!

I told the boys if they could be good boys in the morning then we would go skating when K got home. So sure enough they were great, getting things done and being quick about it. We got Kyler off to school and Q was wonderful for the day.

We went to pick up Kyler and I had one of *those* moments. You know... the moment when you look at your camera and go... humm should I take it? Nah I have lots of photos of the boys right now. I wish I had taken my camera (I didn't even have my phone). The kids were playing in the front yard of the school. 19 backpacks hanging off the fence and 19 little kids running around making snowballs into snowmen/snowbabies and having a great time. Thank goodness I didn't let Q sneak out of the house without his mittens (unlike me) and he got to play with the big kids. They had a great time.

We headed home and had lunch and got ready to go. The boys and I headed out to go skating for the Parents and Preschoolers skating time. It's from 1 until 2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We had alot of fun. There were about 20 kids and parents or so on the ice, it was soooooo much fun watching the kids and playing around. We really enjoyed it. We lasted about 45 minutes or so then went home. Kyler did great with learning to push with his skates and glide. He did a middle to end and back to the other end with only falling 2 or 3 times. And a whole oval around the ice with only falling 4 times. He is getting so much better.

Hopefully the next few days will go just as good, if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment