Friday, February 5, 2010

Sickies... and randomness

I can't believe this is happening again. People are getting sick in this house. I'm slowly making my way through the house cleaning everything we touch. Arnold was sick last night/this morning and is now in bed sleeping. The poor guy has gotten it bad. I was sick last weekend and I thought it was over with in our family but I was wrong.

The boys are feeling fine (and I plan on keeping it that way). Today Kyler told Mr Brown that Arnold was sick. Mr Brown asked if he was going to give his daddy a hug when he got home. And Quinton pipped up and said no. Mr Brown seemed surprised and Kyler responded with "We don't want to get sick too, silly!"

At least K knows the rules! Today when the boys got home they took off their snow pants and coats and we washed them, and then they waved hi to Daddy at the bedroom door. And just before nap time they did the same thing. No sickness passed around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today while getting ready for my parents visit I started to get the things ready for the spare bed. I found that I can move a few things around in the entertainment until and I can put in there all the things we need for a spare bed! It's kinda nice. If we have any people coming over to use the bed late we won't have to wake up the babies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I washed the pillowcases and the box covers today and I'm slowly getting them done. So far no major damage so I can handle that. A few threads need to be repaired and then they should be as good as new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever find that you lose things? I'm not talking about keys or money (although I've lost both of those lately) but things like Kitchen tables! I've lost my kitchen table and dinning area to my laundry! Our dryer doesn't work so well so I end up spending most of my time hanging laundry somewhere. Not that it's a bad thing (BTW I can't wait for summer and the use of our laundry line!) it's just overwhelming sometimes. I am slowly working through the wet clothes and putting away the dry ones. Too bad I can't leave the laundry for longer than a week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Stop using germx and antibacterial soap! It's BAD for you! It kills the good bacteria in your belly! When you eat with it on your hands, you ingest the it. Then it kills the good bacteria in your tummy which means you get sick!

    ReplyDelete