Sunday, February 28, 2010

Skating Fun

This past week the boys and I went skating. We went on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. We are able to go to school, then home from school, eat lunch and get dressed and ready to go. It truely doesn't take that long (maybe 25 minutes or so) to get there. The longest part for the boys has to be the waiting for me to get their skates on. I can't wait until Kyler can do it by himself.

This past week I managed to get some photos. When I pulled out the camera I heard from 2 moms that said we weren't allowed for 'stupid' reasons. I asked them (since there is no one garding the ice) if it was ok for me to take some photos of my kids seeing as my 2 boys and the other 3 girls belonged to the other 2 moms and they said for sure!

Here are some photos I did get. I didn't want to use the flash since there were other children out there so instead these were taken on P or on No-Flash.

Enjoy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment