Monday, February 22, 2010

New Day New Look!

Today I figured I would change it up a bit. It's no longer Valentines Day and yet it's not even close to St. Patrick's day so I figured something blue with the boys would be good.

Today the weather man told us we would have "crazy amounts of snow" and yet there is nothing. Who knows. As long as it waits until Kyler gets home from school I'm good!

My legs are still hurting a bit from skating but it was worth it. Now that's all the kids want to do. Kyler told me this morning that when we went and got Kyler we would go skating! I'm hoping to take them tomorrow for the 1 to 2 time for Parents and preschoolers. I am crossing my fingers it will work with all this 'snow' they are calling for.

As for the 'new look' part of today I thought I would show some photos of Q's curls. They are sooo pretty. I know I have to cut them eventually but for now they are super sweet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment