Monday, February 15, 2010

Walking to the Bank and Back.

On Friday Q and I dropped Kyler off at school and headed out to the bank. Remember my lost things post? Well I couldn't take it anymore without having my debt card so we headed out to get a new card. Little did we/I know that the bank didn't open until 9:30am and walking down takes less than 5 minutes from the school so we had a bit of a waiting time. It was fun to walk around. Q got in some cute mini photo shoots. Enjoy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment