Friday, February 12, 2010

Frantic Mommy Moment!

Today, after some photos of our v-day outfits (well only Kyler), we headed off to school. As I posted yesterday I'm missing my debit card. I need it to do our online banking so I figured I would just go get a new one. Off we went to school then to the bank. When we got there (really Q can walk fast!) it was only 9am and we needed to wait until 9:30 (who knew!). So we walked around the block and took some great photos! I'll post those later.

anyway my FMM:

Q and I are passing the school (around 9:45 or so) and I realized that I didn't remember to tell Kyler where his money was for the gym day today. They are doing a special new years/vday/Olympics thing today and it costs 2.00. If you don't have the money they go to the library to hang out. Well K has been talking about this all week and really wants to go. I put his money in his coat pocket but totally forgot to tell him where it was. So long story short... I pulled out my cell phone and started to explain it to the secretary about what I had done. She laughed and said I was about the 3rd parent to do so! hopefully I wasn't too late and he gets to go into the gym for their fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment