Thursday, February 25, 2010

A snowy night!

Now I know I'm a little behind on some of these photos I'm posing (like today's photos are from Monday night) but I've been keeping up on the blog at least!

This morning when I woke up and opened my window blinds up I noticed that it had snowed again, in fact it was still snowing. Well the fun began!

These are photos from our last snow storm on Monday. We normally have our C&C group but the snow had made it that the bus that comes by our house wasn't even making it up the hill!! So instead we ended up cancelling. We had a bunch of food left over and lots of salad (which later froze in the fridge thanks to Q and his interest in the dials *in* the fridge). After supper we packed up the boys and went out to shovel AGAIN for the 3rd time since the snow started at 2pm. It was a crazy snow storm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After these photos were done and the boys came in I had to explain to the big boy (aka Arnold) that we do *not* throw snowballs against the window. It might have a rock or something in it and we do not want it breaking the window. Sometimes I think the big boy needs more guidance than the little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment