Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Make-Your-Own Bumper Stickers"

Have you ever had one of those days when you wish you could make your own bumper stickers and put them on other people's cars? You know like a public service announcement for others?

On Monday I was driving back from the mechanic's and I just had the biggest urge to start a company that allows you to make a bumper sticker for the car ahead of you and mail it to the owner of the car/plate.

For an example:

1 - I had a car that wouldn't signal. No matter what. I almost got hit by him moving into my lane and then he almost got ran into by another car moving over again. A few options for this car-holder would be:

Sorry, I forgot to turn on my EPS

or

Just because I don't use my signal light doesn't mean you shouldn't know where I'm going


2 - While driving down the last stretch of the road around my house this one car when whipping around me and pulled into a parking spot. All I could think of was when I was little what my parents would say:

I had to pee, forgive me?

or

You would do it too if you had to poo!


3 - And my final example has to be the car that drove generally on the line the whole way down St. Clair. It was so annoying. My thoughts were:

I left my wings at home but generally I follow the lines and take off!

or

I can't decide, left? or right? left? or right?


I swear it's annoying!

While thinking about this post I did some searching on the World-Wide-Web about bumper stickers. My favourite 'actual' bumper stickers are:

Less Bombs; more Scrapbooking

I can handle any crisis. I have Children!

My other car has 2 wheels

honk, if you love Jesus. Text and drive if you want to meet Him

No comments:

Post a Comment