Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake, Lemonade tarts....

Do you remember that song? I remember jumping rope at school and singing this song. For those who don't remember it went something like this:

Strawberry Shortcake
Lemonade Tarts
Tell me the initials
of your sweetheart
It's an : A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z.

Then you jump out on the letter of the person you like.

That's all I can think about when my 2 boys catch the glances from the girls across the road. Our neighbour has 2 girls, a 3 year old and an almost 5 year old.

Last night while we were in the car waiting for Daddy to come out from his Chrio appointment we were talking about something and all the sudden our conversation turned to the boys wives. Kyler informed me his wife was going to be the girl across the road. Since there are 2 girls across the road I asked which one. The one who swims with us (the 3 year old) or the older one (the almost 5 year old). Kyler said he is marrying the one who swims with them. Quinton piped up and let us know that he was marrying the older one.

I took this time to remind the boys that they have LOTS AND LOTS of time before they will get married. It's not that I don't like these girls (I do! They are SO cute!), but they seem to change their minds almost daily on who they want to marry.

They also told me that they wanted more kids in the car. I'm pretty sure this is how the conversation started. Kyler said there were 2 more seats in the car and we should fill them up with another little boy and a little girl.

Anyway... that's my random post for the day. I love these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment