Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our First Snow!

We have had a few 'flakes' these past few weeks but really this was our first snowfall that we could do something with. It all started this morning! I loved it!

The boys headed out to Men's Breakfast at church and I got to baking, only to find out... no butter! So I walked to the grocery store. Before heading out this started:

Photobucket

Photobucket


When I got home, about the same time the boys did, they started my favourite thing of the season. Random snowmen! Here are my window ledge snowmen:

Photobucket


After getting some photos of my boys working hard:

Photobucket

Photobucket


And some of them not working at all... having a snowball fight:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I got some 'extra' things together in the house and found some noses and eyes/buttons for the snowmen! They are so sweet looking!

This is "Oatmeal"
Photobucket

The little one:
Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's the finished product:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment