Thursday, November 18, 2010

Memories

Today after my swim I went to Tim Horton's. I was waiting in the drive through line a bit longer than I expected and was watching this couple. They were studying something. She had her coffee and he had his, along with a container of timbits. They were studying something that had to do with music (trust me, I'm *that* good ~ and I saw the sheet music when I got up to the window). He would randomly tap things out on the table, she would repeat and then give that "oh I've got it!" look.

It took me back to my university days. I remember sitting with Teresa at Boston Pizza in the middle of the afternoon to just get away from school and have a different setting. We would order an app and something from the dessert menu and study, do notes, read our text books. If we were "good" our the server loved us, we would get free refills and some cookies (which always lasted forever since they were so frozen!).

I can't help but think about those times. Studying so hard just to pass a test. Working my bum off to try and get things done for exams, tests, or midterms.

Just one of those random memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment