Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Nothing new?"

I was just informed that there is "nothing new" on my blog!

I'm SOOO sorry! Things have been a bit crazy around here.

Arnold headed out on Friday evening after having supper and went up north with some of the Sr. Highs from church. He went up to help take care of the house/food/cleaning and chill with the guys. He got back on Sunday night, came home, had supper, and went back to church to help with some sound. It was a good weekend for him.

Kyler and Quinton stayed home with me and we chilled out. We didn't do anything on friday night. Saturday we had friends over (I'll post about this later) and Sunday we had church and home quickly since Kyler is in the middle of a cold.

Monday we had Young Adults hang out at our house and a busy day of 2 schools at our house.

Today we had our normal school and I went swimming and tonight I ehad out for Bible Study at a friends house. *hopefully* Arnold with make sure the boys get a bath!

I promise to give a better update, with some photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment