Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life

Do you ever feel like life is catching up with you? That there is never anything you can do to get ahead of the game? OR even caught up? I'm having one of those weeks. I'm stressed out about silly little things, letting my emotion get caught up with me but still I'm making it.

I've had alot of setbacks in my training this week. On Wednesday, after a rough eating day I figured, hey I'm going to get in this workout and make it totally worth it. So I did. I got dressed, in my cycling shorts and shirt, sweater for working out, hat. I brought out my water bottle and my music and was ready to go. I had even started my timer on the bike and started to pedal... I began to think, humm this is really easy. I even doubled checked to make sure the tension was on and it was then I realized... I had a flat tire. SO instead of going inside and doing an exercise tape I pigged out on Quinton's treats (Doughnuts for being let go from his speech therapy from the past 2 years).

Then today I got to my swimming lessons and the door was locked. I managed to track down a caretaker there and he told me that the pump broke on the pool and it was closed today and tomorrow and into next week. Talk about sucking. I didn't get in my swimming this week and I totally needed it but I just didn't get it.

It's just been a rough day. Life... it's getting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment