Friday, July 9, 2010

Check out these Beautiful Ladies

These are my nieces in Ontario (I don't have any photos from the last.. 2years from my super sweet Alberta ones).

Photobucket


Amber is the oldest. My sister and I were pregnant at the same time for our first babies. Something that doesn't happen often in families. We got some great photos of our preggie bellies and some super cute ones of my sister holding K on her belly so he could talk to his new cousin!

Amber just finished her first year in Kindergarten and loved it!!

Photobucket


Lisa is the youngest one. She is such a sweetie and melts in Papa's arms. She will do anything when she has a big smile on her face. She will be 2 in October. She doesn't talk much but can get her point across when needed. She warms up to people quickly.

The are just 2 cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment