Sunday, July 4, 2010

June Photo Catch up Part #1

I have come to realize that I just don't have time to blog like I did before. I still get some photos up but others sit in the folder and just wait to be used.

Today I thought I'd get caught up (while the rest of the house keeps sleeping!)

Today are K's last day of school photos! He had such a great time this year at school. And he is offically a "Senior" Kyler loved his teacher, his teachers aid (which we are crossing every body part to hope she will be there next year) and his classmates.

Here we go:

Photobucket
Getting ready to head out

Photobucket
Last day of school!

Photobucket
The cool ride they got to take there

Photobucket
Q working SOOO hard!

Photobucket
On the bus! And off they go!!!!!

Photobucket
Last day of school photo with friends! This is Jeff. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this is Kylers best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment