Monday, July 12, 2010

Zoo Day! #1 of the summer

The kids and I went to to the Zoo on Wednesday. I'm hoping that Wednesdays will become our 'zoo days' depending on how everyone is doing.

I took alot of photos! I'm warning you now, there is close to 60 of them I want to show. Enjoy :)



Photobucket
On our way in the boys asked me if Seagulls laid eggs. I couldn't figure out why until the kids showed me this one.


Photobucket
IWGL Photo (In-case We Get Lost Photos)


Photobucket
Are we big enough? Kyler is!

Photobucket
Quinton is too!!

Photobucket
What to ride!

Photobucket
What to ride!

Photobucket
So many fun things

Photobucket
Thankfully there are doubles of everything, well almost

Photobucket
Check out those wings!

Photobucket
We didn't know until after we spent the $10.00 to ride that it was 2 for 1 that day. So we got to go on 2 times!!!

Photobucket
This was the favourite for the first ride!

Photobucket
Check out the signs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More cool animals

Photobucket
Quinton before the ride

Photobucket
Kyler before the ride

Photobucket
Around around we go!

Photobucket
Where we stop no one knows!

Photobucket
Check out that look!

Photobucket
Off he goes!

We took a break and went to find other things. The Kids Zoo is popular with the kids during the summer. We were a bit early so we had a break outside the gates and had something to drink. For those who don't live in TO it was a heat wave! Wednesday was HORRIBLE so we made sure we had lots to drink

Photobucket
Planning the best way to the slide

Photobucket
My little bunnies!

Photobucket
I think they were watching this guy

Photobucket
Kyler up top

Photobucket
Quinton up top

Photobucket
The animal that took over for the skunk... any guesses? I think it's a woodchuck

Photobucket
The boys checking him out.

Photobucket
Up for another ride

Photobucket
By far the boys favourite or one of them parts of the zoo in the summer

Photobucket
Down we go!

Photobucket
What came first? The round egg?

Photobucket
Cracked egg?

Photobucket
or these cute turtles?

Photobucket
That's a hard one!

At 10am we lined up with everyone else and headed into the water park. It was wonderful. Q didn't like the water so much but eventually I had to drag him from the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kyler helped me out and soaked my hat for me. It was so hot that this was refreshing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once we were done we headed back and did our last ride on the carousel.

Photobucket
Pre-takeoff

Photobucket
off they go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Both boys had injuries after this. One fell off and hurt his knee and the other fell of and hurt... well lets just say the guys helping out at the carousel were VERY worried about him.

We went and made sure he was ok and then off we went on the Zoomobile.

We got home and the boys had lunch and went to sleep almost right away. That's always my favourite ending of a zoo day

No comments:

Post a Comment