Thursday, July 29, 2010

GRASS!!

****We are heading off to the campground today so I wrote this up earlier. I hope you enjoy the posts ****


When the boys and I got home from my parents house last week I came home to a yard ripped up! I was shocked! Infact I hung up on the phone with Arnold. It's very exciting for us. The yard looks wonderful!

These are the progression photos (Be forwared... K took most of the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After it was all done:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And these are the ones from Arnold:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment