Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tri Update

I 'friend-ed' the company who is doing the tri on Facebook. Today's status update:

MultiSport Canada Triathlon Series Toronto Island Update - The Triathlon and Duathlon on Sunday August 15 have less than 20 spots in total left. The Give-It-A-Tri has under 75 spots left. If you intend to do one of these races please do not be disappointed and register soon.



OH MY!!! I can't believe it!! There are going to be close to 400people doing the "Give-it-a-Tri". I'm getting nervous. It doesn't help that the pool at the community centre has been closed all week due to 'mechanical malfunction' (in other words they ran out of Chlorine last week and NO ONE has gotten any more). So no pool training.

We head out camping in a few hours (like 3!!) and I'm bringing my bike, helmet, and everything I need to train while I'm there. Hopefully it works out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment