Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

This past "make up Canada Day" We got some great shots of the kids. I thought I would share them for you readers:

These first two photos make me laugh every time I look at them. From what I understand we were starting to take photos of the grand kids, boys on the top girls on the bottom but it didn't work. So the had to jumpstart Lisa at the top, run out of the shot and take photos! Here is what we got:

Photobucket
The look on Q's face makes me giggle

And this one:

Photobucket


Photobucket
Lisa trying to take out her pigtales!

Photobucket
Lisa and Papa, she got caught!

Photobucket
And then tickled!

Of all the grandparent and grandchildren photos this one is my favourite, that I caught

Photobucket
Keep in mind there were 2 cameras going trying to get a good shot!



So Happy (late) Canada Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment