Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NEW FOOD!!!

I can't believe it but I'm almost at my 'goal' for the year. Way back at the beginning of the year one of my resolutions was to try out 40 to 50 new recipes and take photos and post about them. I'm almost in need of a new copy (or new binding) on one of the good cookbooks we use. But for now it works just fine, if you shove the papers in there.

Be ready for today's posts! Today I'm getting caught up on my food posts! There should be a new one every hour.. from about 8am on to around 2pm I think.

I'm working on the last ones now so I hope you find something new to add to your menu this week

If you want to find more 'new foods' go to the bottom of this post and click on the "FOOD" word in the labels, it will bring up ALL post I have used that label in. I've tried really hard to only use it on the New Food posts but a few have slipped through.

Enjoy! And try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment