Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So behind!

I can't believe it! I looked at the date today and realized an entire month has gone by! I'm so sad I haven't kept you updated.

To give you an overview our June/July/soon-to-be August went like this:

June 30th to July 7th Arnold and Kyler were in Alberta. During this time (June 30th to July 5th) Quinton and I were in Sarnia hanging out with Nana and Papa.

July 8th to July 17th we all hung out at home. Arnold worked but we just chilled as a family.

July 17th to July 23rd Amber, my niece, was visiting. All the kids went to soccer camp at Forward Baptist Church.

July 21st to July 23rd Jenn, Jason and family came to visit for a few days before heading off to visit with Jason's family.

July 23rd to July 26th I was in Sarnia with all the kids. In that time we got them settled for Camp Heslop as well as 2 beach days and an over-nighter at the Pinery!

And now I'm home. Doing some serious yard work and catching up on everything going on. Hopefully I can update the blog today!

So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment