Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soccer Camp Day #6 - Friday - Last day at church!

Today was the last day of soccer camp. When the kids got up we tried to be super quiet. In fact it cooled down enough that we all had breakfast outside on the deck. It was so nice! We came in and got ready for soccer camp. Our guests were up around 8am and the kids all got to say hi to eachother for a bit.

I sent my 3 outside and Mya followed with her Daddy shortly after. About 8:15am we got ready to go. Sam showed up and we headed out to soccer camp. I did our last registration with our 3 kiddos and headed out.

I stopped at the grocery store to get a few things for that night and a Timmy’s visit to get a coffee, tea, and timbit for our guests! I got home and got to visit all day. We had leftover pizza for lunch. Around 2pm I headed to the car rental place with Jason for him to get his car.

I got to the church just as the kids were practicing and I did a phone video of them. It was so cute. Then we listened to another lesson with Pastor John and then out to have hotdogs and hamburgers with chips! The kids loved it! That and getting their balls and certificates and such. We headed home and got them all into swimming suits again and out on the lawn to play.

Arnold came home around 5:30pm and stayed with the kids. He BBQ’ed steak and potatoes and carrots with meat on a stick for the kids. And Jenn and I (and Alyssa) went out for dinner and dress shopping. It was so much fun!
We got home around 8:30pm and the kids were still up. I had them in bed by 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment