Monday, August 30, 2010

Dresses

I make dresses! My Niece needed some dresses to fit her that didn't look... well slutty. So I took on the challenge. Here's the results:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The first and last ones are corduroy(. The top one is purple with flowers, the bottom is brown with spots. I love them!! The middle one is Amber's Favourite so far. I like it as well. The sleeves make me smile! All the outfits are made to have something under them... And the corduroy ones can be given more room in the chest and in the arm straps (the top things are little bows). I'm super excited.

I have more done but those are the only photos so far. I'll post more when I get the next batch photographed!!

1 comment: