Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it... fall?

The time has come and I can't believe it! The warm temperatures are fleeting in the morning, the cool air is beautiful and causing people to open their windows, and the boys are wearing long PJ's to bed.

Yep it must be getting into fall.

This is the second day this week we have opened the windows overnight or early the next morning. We have been checking the weather and quickly opening windows and turning off the AC. I LOVE airing out our house and I love knowing that the fall air is coming.

To add to that there are leaves on the ground. Not *too* many but enough to make you wonder what is going on. At first I was believing that the pure craziness of the heat was killing the trees but then I saw it! Yesterday at the park there was a tree with the leaves just turning colour. They looked beautiful! I truly love that part of fall. It's one of my favourite things, watching the leaves change colour. Esp those at the Toronto Zoo. They look incredible!

And now the boys... Winter time PJ's! At first I thought it was just because but nope, they really want them on every night. I have also come to realize that Kyler may need a new pair of winter PJ's aside from the ones we bought him last weekend while back-to-school-shopping.

My last clue that the seasons are changing (again aside from everything above and my plants dying) are the cars in the school parking lot. They are now working on fixing a few things in the school and it's hard to believe school starts soon!

Now to add to all to confusion of wanting just a few more weeks of summer "Happy Halloween"! I'll explain later!

No comments:

Post a Comment