Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Worlds biggest Hopscotch

Yesterday I did my last swim of the summer. Sad isn't it? I went in and did a nice long lane swim and said goodbye to my coach from this summer. He is heading off to school so I went to say goodbye.

I had a babysitter lined up but something happen so her sister came over instead. The boys love her! They were playing with chalk when she showed up so they kept going once I left. I think they were excited I took the car with me.

When I got home I just *couldn't* park in the driveway. They made the worlds largest Hopscotch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So cute hey? When I got home they were still gone but it turns out they were on a search for BIG rocks since the little ones they couldn't see when they threw them out further!

No comments:

Post a Comment