Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Photo Catch-Up

I think I can squeeze everything into one post. Considering the long weekend is part July and part august I'm going to throw it into the August catigory for us!

Today I'm posting the last few photos I didn't get a chance too:



This photo was taken July 12th. I had gone for a run earlier that day and saw abutterfly on my way around the block. I didn't pick it up but the boys did later on their walk with Arnold. they brought it home to show me (it was dead). It lived in the house for a few weeks. I tossed it outside the other day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another of the ones from when Uncle James came to visit:

Photobucket

We had our first Garden picking on July 22nd. I sent the boys outside with Trevor to pick some beans for supper that night. They got SO many!:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Forget Banana Phone, it's bean phone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is our pumpkins:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the yard between the garage and the fence:

Photobucket

the harvest the boys brought in:

Photobucket

these last ones were taken July 24th. I loved the way the tree looked with the sun setting. It was so pretty but no matter what setting I took it didn't look the same:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment