Friday, August 20, 2010

It's MY Day!! ~~~ Kyler's Day

On Thursday we had Kyler's day. Yes I had a day between them. I needed some time to chill out and get some of my own work done!

Kyler's list included:

Photobucket


Kyler's day started with us getting dressed and going for a bike ride to Park #1 (show park). Kyler wanted to bike on the road like a big boy so I let him.

Photobucket

Photobucket


We arrived at the show park and the boys set to playing and swinging. I think they really enjoy this right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is where I noticed that fall was starting to come.....

Photobucket

Photobucket


The both boys got to cross "climb a tree" off their list. Kyler went a bit higher than Quinton but they had fun anyway!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We biked home and headed to Walmart. I had to exchange something and then we went to McDonald's and got lunch again... I'm sick of McDonald's! We headed to the "Spiderweb park". There was no 'name' for this park so no photo of that!

Photobucket

Photobucket


The boys played for a bit then came to eat their lunch:

Photobucket

Photobucket


The boys played and played!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And the whole reason it's a "Spiderweb park"

Photobucket

Photobucket


We came home and had nap time. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment