Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Give-It-A-Tri Photos

I know I'm behind but I have a few photos to share with you guys from the Tri on the 14th. I'm wearing my shirt from it now, I LOVED it! Still do.

ok photos

First off This was my carb high meal the night before:

Photobucket


This is a photo of where they did the medals and such. I didn't get one, I'm not fast enough yet, but it was cool to watch:

Photobucket


My number (which is sitting beside the frame I want it in):

Photobucket


This is me getting my number on... I forgot how old I was. It was so bad:

Photobucket


This is me coming from the lake after my swim:

Photobucket


Leaving on my bike ride:

Photobucket


Coming back from the ride:

Photobucket


Finishing up the run:

Photobucket


All done!!

Photobucket


The group shot of all the first time'rs:

Photobucket


It was ALOT of fun! I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment