Thursday, January 20, 2011

Makin' Muffins with my Muffin!

Quinton and I decided that it was time to do some cleaning in our house. I figured out what food I didn't want to keep around for another week (you know hoping it wouldn't rot any more on me) and I got out the bananas. Q and I thought banana muffins would be GREAT for us to make... so off we went!

I found a great recipe that my mom used to make and I got everything we needed together. Q and I set off on our adventure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Turning Turning Turning! Q was so proud for being allowed to turn it on and turn the bowl!

Photobucket

Waiting for our first batch:
Photobucket

Finished Product:
Photobucket

Mine are the "plain" ones Q's are the sprinkle ones:

Photobucket

Photobucket



Here's how (a bonus food one!)

3 Large Bananas
3/4 cup White Sugar
1 egg
1 t Baking Soda
1 t Backing powder
1/2t Salt
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cups melted butter


Mash Bananas and sugar and slightly beat egg
Add melted butter
Add dry ingredients

Bake at 375 for 20 minutes

makes 12 muffins!

Try it, no really, TRY IT! It's so good! Feel free to add 1 cup of chocolate chips or just sprinkle with "rainbow sprinkles" if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment