Tuesday, January 4, 2011

National Tinfoil Day! 2011

Happy (late) National Tinfoil Day!

This started when my sister was little. My Mom was cleaning up after Christmas and found a gift she forgot to give. So Jan 1st Mom wrapped up (in tinfoil since she was out of wrapping paper) the gift and gave it to Becca.

Since then we have kept it going. Generally we have to guess who she really forgot to give the gift too.

This year I did National Tinfoil Day in our house as well. It was fun. Arnold's gift was the "forgotten" one. In fact, now that I think about it I have more forgotten gifts but for now we will stick with these.

Here are the boys with their gifts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment