Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Friends and snow!

This morning I woke up to hear some "funny" news from Sarnia (where my parents live). They got snow. And I mean ALOT of snow. Check this out:

360 Cars Stranded on the 402 near Sarna

Craziness! Today was so cold today I actually took the car down to swimming lessons for me today. It was freezing!

While I was gone Jeff and his Mom, Lu, came over, as they have almost every week this year to watch the boys. They love playing and every time I come back they have a new fort/house/tent made. This is from this week (and yes I know not all photos are in focus)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Blessed: I'm blessed by having boys who LOVE to play in the snow and shovel! What a blessing!

December Game: This is a Door knob cover that my mom had when I was little. I love pulling it out at Christmas time:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment