Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello Santa!

On Thursday we went right after school and hopped over to the local mall. This Santa is INCREDIBLE! Seriously! He is wonderful! Last year we went and got a photo done with him (see Last years blog post ). He is great and they have him every year. I even suggest to friends they go and see him.

This year I did buy photos (haha I know) but for now they let me get on the stage and take a few:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We then went out for lunch with Auntie Jaime and the boys wore their antlers:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Blessings: We are blessed to have recommendations from friends, be it Santa (friends across the road reminded me about this Santa) or haircutting or anything.

December Game:

We love getting gifts, esp from out west:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment