Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fly By!

Isn't it just the thing... everything seems to "Fly by". Even my fly by post!

We went to the nutcracker on saturday and it was fantastic. My kids are still talking about it and how they can't wait to go next year. Even hubby wants to go!

Sunday we had church and went to IKEA with my family who was still here. It was great to wander and have fun.

Yesterday I had a few random things to do (help a friend get a change table in her car, bake buns - not enough to bring with me to an event). I even got out a bit early for Aqua Fit and went to the dollar store and finished up my Christmas Shopping!!!

Today I have a meeting at church in hopes of starting up a moms program at church as we are beginning to have a few more moms!! Also tonight I have a date with Kyler. We are going to buy Quinton's Christmas gift and then he is done. I'm loving being finished so soon.

I talked to a friend of mine last night and we both agreed with having the kids in school longer is really screwing with our "holiday spirit". "normally" we would be out on Friday but this year we go right up until the 23rd. It's not fair. Hopefully next year the school board smartens up a bit!

Anyway I'm really just flying by! Hopefully I'll have pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment