Friday, December 23, 2011

New Food Fridays #96 ~ Baked Macaroni and Cheese (with Ham)

Made: December 7th 2011

From: CRC pg 7


1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 soup can of milk
1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
2 cups of corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini) or shell-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
1 Tablespoon dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons of butter, melted

1 - Stir the soup, milk, black pepper and pasta in a 1 quart baking dish.

2 - Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the pasta mixture.

3 - Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until the pasta mixture is hot and bubbling.

Miranda's Mix Ups - I added in some cooked diced ham. It was perfect for this. Then I didn't have to add anything to it. I love it when things work out that way. I didn't use the bread crumbs and butter because I honestly forgot! opps!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment