Friday, December 16, 2011

New Food Fridays #87 ~ Sauce Baked Chicken and Broccoli

Made: November 21st 2011

From: CRC pg 27

1 pound of broccoli, trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces, cooked and drained
8 skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup
2/3 cup of milk
1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
8 cups of hot cooked rice

1 - Place broccoli and chicken in a 3 quart shallow baking dish. Mix soup, milk and black pepper and pour over all.

2 - Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until done. Stir sauce before serving. Serve with rice.

Miranda's Mix Ups - I used condensed cream of broccoli soup instead of the mushroom soup. I have to say I wish I had made more of the sauce part than not. And remember that is 8 cups of COOKED rice... yeah... I didn't read that part completely and we had rice for like 2 weeks!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment