Friday, December 16, 2011

New Food Fridays #89 ~ Ham and Pasta Skillet

Made: November 25th 2011

From: CRC pg 59

1 can of condensed broccoli cheese soup
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of spicy brown mustard
2 cups of broccoli florets OR 1 package of frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
1.5 cups of cooked ham, cut into strips
2 and 1/4 cups of medium shell-shaped pasta, cooked and drained

1 - heat the soup, milk, mustard and broccoli in a 10 inch skillet over medium high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.

2 - Stir the ham and pasta int he skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.

Miranda's Mix Ups - I looked at 3 different stores for "spicy brown mustard" and I couldn't find any. Finally at the last store I found bold and spicy mustard and I'm using that. I think it works just as well!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment