Friday, December 23, 2011

New Food Fridays #104 ~ Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan

Made: December 22nd 2011

From: CRC 54

2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound of small red potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 can of condensed broccoli cheese soup
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
2 cups of fresh or frozen broccoli florets
1 package of refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese

1 - Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

2 - Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken in the skillet. Add the cheese and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender

Miranda's Mix Ups - I didn't have broccoli CHEESE soup. So I used one can of broccoli soup and one can of cheddar cheese soup. It was so yummy!! I also didn't use vegetable oil, I had EVOO. And I used chicken that I cooked and sliced up into small bits. It was SO yummy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment