Friday, December 16, 2011

New Food Fridays #95 ~ Corny Chicken bake

Made: December 5th 2011

From:FFM pg 30

3 cups of crushed corn bread stuffing
1 can of cream-style corn
1/3 cup of finely chopped onions
1 celery rib, chopped
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
1/4 cup of butter, melted
3 Tablespoons of spicy brown mustard

1 - In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, corn, onion, and celery. Spoon into a greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Top with chicken.

2 - In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and mustard; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered at 400F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170

Miranda's Mix ups - I thought I had enough of the stuffing mix but nope. Arnold said I *HAVE* to make this one again. SO I know I will. IT needs WAY more stuffing mix next time but it was WONDERFUL!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment