Saturday, December 3, 2011

October/November Photo Update #2

These are from when Arnold and the boys made my cubbies. I was going to hold off putting the photos up but these should go up! I'm going to paint them in the spring but for now I"m going to post them to you:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also as a little "throw in" these are a few quick "Action shots of the shelves/lights that Arnold made the boys. These are great! And on timer so they shut off at 9pm. I don't have to climb over anyone to shut them off anymore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment