Friday, September 30, 2011

New Meal Fridays #60 - Quick 'n Crunchy Potato Chip Chicken

Made: Sept 27th 2011
From: Betty Crocker Cookbook

4 cups of sour cream and onion-flavoured potato chips, crushed (about 1 cup)
1 Tablespoon of parsley flakes
1 egg
2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

In a shallow bowl, mix crushed potato ships and parsley. In another shallow bowl beat egg and Worcestershire sauce.

In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with potato chip mixture.

Cook Chicken in oil for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickets part is cut.


Miranda's Mix Ups: I didn't have any parsley flakes so we did without. And I have to say I LOVE this one because it finally gave me something to do with the end of the chip bags! So now we at our chips and when we get to the bottom I put them all in a zip lock bag and toss into the freezer, ready for the next time I do this!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment