Saturday, September 3, 2011

Quiet!

Last night, hubby and I watched Star Trek (the newest one cause the guys are WAY cuter) and didn't head to bed until about 11pm. Which is late for us. I have to admit, hubby did the best thing ever. He made up peanut butter and sprinkle sandwiches and some milk for the kids. He put the sandwiches in a container on the table and put some milk in the fridge! It was a perfect way to get a bit more time to sleep.

This morning I got up before the boys and got ready to head out. I went to Canadian Tire, Walmart and Zellers looking for a foot-open garbage can, bags for the garbage can, wipes, wipe refills, newborn diapers, and a smaller drawer. I managed to find all but the last 2 at the stores. I actually forgot to grab newborn diapers so it really wasn't that it wasn't there.

I headed home and picked up the boys. We went to IKEA to look for the drawer I wanted. And sure enough, this weekend is "move in" weekend at schools here. EVERYONE and their parents were here. Everything I wanted was gone! So instead I'm going back on Tuesday or Wednesday with Quinton to get what I still need. Hopefully it will actually be back by then!

My parents stopped by to visit for a few minutes. They had lunch and headed out to get a TV dad won for the store. And the boys got their gifts... new lunch bags! They are so cute! And now the kids are all ready for school.

When Nana and Papa headed out so did my boys. They are working on putting the projector up at church. The kids are excited to play around and packed their backpacks and new lunch bags with snacks for this afternoon... and now... it's quiet!

Too quiet! But, I guess I should get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment